Excellence in Veterinary Medicine for West San Jose & Santa Clara Valley CA
West Valley Pet Clinic & Avian Medical Group offers comprehensive veterinary care to the South Bay area, treating dogs, cats, birds and pocket pets. Unfortunately, we are unable to treat reptiles or amphibians at this time.
Who We Are
Our mission is to help you establish the best possible relationship with your animal companions, while assuring each pet's health for the highest quality of life. Our clinic philosophy guides us as we set the following customer service priorities. We will:
- Remain at the forefront of veterinary medicine.
- Be thorough at each and every visit.
- Care for our clients' pets as we would our own
In addition, we commit to a working environment that is professional, enjoyable, and rewarding. These priorities benefit every patient and pet owner served at West Valley Pet Clinic & Avian Medical Group.
What We Offer
We provide the most personal veterinary service available to families in San Jose, Saratoga, Cupertino, and the Santa Clara Valley.
- Our patients receive comprehensive veterinary care, with personalized wellness programs and a progressive approach to veterinary medicine.
- Our veterinarians are experienced and thorough, with a positive demeanor that reflects our commitment to quality and service.
- Our facility is state of the art, with modern diagnostic equipment and a full-service veterinary laboratory.
- Our focus is on excellence in small animal veterinary and surgical care, with an added interest specialty in avian medicine and surgery.
- Our community benefits from our involvement in local schools.
Enjoy a virtual tour of West Valley Pet Clinic & Avian Medical Group.
West Valley Pet Clinic & Avian Medical Group was built in the 1970s, before there was an Apple Computer Campus, Google, or even a Silicon Valley. For more than 35 years, it has been a standard of excellence for veterinary clinics in the Santa Clara Valley.
Although ownership of the clinic has recently passed to Dr. Aleisha Nesset (who has practiced here since 2010), she has strived to maintain the quality medicine and high level of personal service the clinic is known for. Progressive, state of the art equipment such as digital radiography, ultrasound, endoscopy, in-house blood work, electronic records and the latest anesthetic monitoring equipment assist the experienced and caring veterinary staff in providing the best, safest and most efficient care to each patient. At the same time, the staff – from receptionists to technicians to doctors – are motivated to make this as positive and memorable experience for you and your pet as possible.
All of the veterinarians and staff at West Valley Pet Clinic & Avian Medical Group realize how lucky we are–doing something we love so much–and it shows! Our clients appreciate seeing the same veterinarians and staff year after year, the personal relationships that are built, and the individual care each pet receives.